Monday, December 19, 2011

Should i let her?

well my daughter is 11 now and never even met her mom once she wanted toadopt her out and i said no so i got full custody and her rights were fully terminated when she tried to adopt my daughter witout knowledge saying i abandoned them but now after 11 years she wants to b in our daughters life should i allow her i cant ask my family they hate her and will tell me not to so i would rather ask people who can help me but im the one who sat up wit her while she was crying asking where mommy was at all hours of the night the one who saw her take her first steps and i swear her first words were daddy i was there for 11 awesome birthdays while her mom was out getting drunk in another state not even caring about this little girl who resembles her mother so much now she is clean and back in town living wit her parents who even said she didnt deserve another chance to let my daughter make that decision so should i let her be a mother now or should i say wait till she is ready herself please hel

0 comments:

Post a Comment