Thursday, December 22, 2011

I dont understand this guy ? only grown-ups please?

i like a coworker of me..he is not a looker or anything spl, but i really dont know when i fell for him .. i can see some spark in his eyes when he smiles... its just sooo cute ... i want to be close to him and get friends etc ..he is very very shy ..he would never talk to me even ...but now i work with me for some time and i did talk to him ..break the ice ..got a lil friendly .. i feel very good about it.. i always felt he liked me too.. i had my signs ... but i was not even clear if he likes me or he is just doing that ... i have no idea .. so this morning, i asked him if i can have breakfast with him at work when we met accidentally and we talked and he goes like" whats going on?" and he ate .. i also thought he had a gf but i was not very sure ... in our conversations he never mentioned that to me.(i just saw a hang man that says prince charming at his desk) then, i saw him staring at me several times ..even today he was. also, i was sooo nervous around him, he saw tht and was just smiling .. i dont know if what he thinks... may be just he is being nice? i was told by many many ppl and i have never seen him interacting close to any ... he is actually pretty close to me now... it wont be a big deal if nothing happens..but it wd be awesome to date him :P so, please tell me what do you guys think? i m crushing over him since 3 weeks. And i know him since 8 months ish. He is 28 and i m 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment