Thursday, December 22, 2011

Question for those experienced in gynecology!!?

I had a transl and pelvic ultrasound due to pain that I had experienced in my pelvic area. I just got results from my doctor who said it mentioned "large ovaries with numerous follicles, with the left ovary slightly larger than the right". He said its probably nothing and was due to differnet times of the month it can cause your ovaries to be bigger. I was at the end of my period when I got the ultrasound. Does anyone know if this is normal for it to state "large ovaries". I did not have any cysts seen on ultrasound. Could it be since i was on my period it would cause the ovaries to be larger? I went to the gynecologist too and they didnt say they felt anything abnormal but I didnt bring it up because I went before I got these results and these results were from my family doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment