Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Drunk husband, Help???

My husband is turning into a really mean drunk.I need advice please.Today he got wasted after work,I talked to him and he said he would be home in 15 min, well 2 hours later,he came home.After freaking out that he may be laying in a ditch or sittin in jail.And he thought it was a joke We have a 10 year old daughter(my step) and a 8 month old son.I dont want him near the kids when he drinking.He gets really mean,hurtful and disrespectful.He has made my stepdaughter cry so many times,and she cant stand him when hes drunk.He is very rude andmean to my family when hes drinking.Everytime I see him pick up a beer,I panic, of what hes going to say or do.He has never physically hurt any of us but emotional and mentally,every time he drinks.It keeps getting worse.He wont ever help me with the kids,because he would rather get wasted.And me and my son have both been very sick for a week.He has not helped once.Instead,he gets wasted.Everytime he drinks, CONTINUED BELOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment